What types of businesses are licensed with SESAC?

SESAC licenses all types of establishments and broadcast entities that use music in their business operations. Through licensing, SESAC grants copyright clearance authorization to the establishments and collects music royalties on behalf of SESAC affiliated songwriters, composers, publishers and copyright holders.

In addition to television, radio, satellite and cable operators, SESAC Licensees include restaurants, nightclubs, taverns, hotels, motels, resorts, health clubs, skating rinks, web sites, amusement parks, water parks, stadiums, auditoriums, arenas, convention centers, airlines, professional sport teams, country clubs, dance schools, colleges and universities, retail stores, shopping malls, museums, planetariums, theaters, concert promoters, cruise ships, festivals, and circuses. Click here for available licenses.


To Keep Up With the Latest From SESAC, Subscribe Today

Report An Unlicensed Establishment