What services does SESAC provide?

SESAC represents songwriter’s and publisher’s copyrighted musical works and their right under the Copyright Law to publicly perform those works inside businesses. Essentially, anytime music is performed, played, or broadcast to the public, a license from the copyright holder is required.

SESAC offers a blanket license agreement that is recognized as the most convenient and cost-effective method to obtain the required authorization to publicly perform all of the copyrighted music in the SESAC repertory.


To Keep Up With the Latest From SESAC, Subscribe Today

Report An Unlicensed Establishment