Are you looking for authorization to use music in a film/TV project (sync rights)?

SESAC does not represent the rights needed to reproduce a musical composition into a video (film, TV show, or any other audiovisual production). These rights are generally called sync rights (short for synchronization). To obtain sync rights, you should reach out to all publishers of the song you wish to use. Also, if you plan to use an existing sound recording, you will need to contact the record label that owns said recording.


To Keep Up With the Latest From SESAC, Subscribe Today

Report An Unlicensed Establishment