Register today for Billboard's
Music & Advertising Conference
taking place June 4-5, 2009 at the W Hotel in NYC
Click Here to register today for the Special SESAC rate of only $349!
That's a $150 savings!
Use promo code: SESAC349 when registering.
Registration issues? Please call 646.654.4643.
Making the Connection Between Brands & Bands!
Join Billboard and Adweek to explore how the worlds of music and advertising are intertwined, and examine how big brands, advertising agencies, artists and music supervisors are benefiting from working together.
• KEYNOTE Q&A WITH PHARRELL WILLIAMS
• KEYNOTE Q&A WITH THE VERONICAS & RICHARD YAFFA, Chief Executive Officer, GroupM North America, Entertainment, Sports and Partnerships
• THE FUTURE OF MUSIC IN ADVERTISING - Steve Stoute, Founder & Chief Creative Office, Translation LLC
• HOW EURO RSCG MOVED INTO MUSIC BIZ WITH THE ACQUISITION OF THE RECORD LABEL THE:HOURS - David Jones, Global Chief Executive Officer, Euro RSCG Worldwide & Havas Worldwide
• SECRETS OF AGENCY MUSIC PRODUCERS & SUPERVISORS
• GETTING YOUR MUSIC IN ADS--AND GETTING PAID FOR IT
• INTEGRATING UNKNOWN ARTISTS INTO A GLOBAL CAMPAIGN
• THE POWER OF CONNECTING BRANDS & BANDS
• NEW WAYS MUSICIANS ARE WORKING WITH BRANDS
• HOW ONE AGENCY GETS BRANDS INTO LYRICS
• ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS
• NETWORKING RECEPTION
• COCKTAIL PARTY AT NIKKI BEACH
Top Reasons to Attend:
• Network with brand and agency executives, artists, and music supervisors to master the art of the deal
• Learn the process of placing music in advertising
• Hear how brands turn to music to amplify their marketing message
• Find out the benefits of partnering with emerging acts versus established stars
• Discover how to reach new markets using music and new, innovative ways to sell music
• Gain insight into how to make the rights to your music more accessible
Join Billboard to Learn From and Network With the Best in the Music & Advertising Business! Register Today! Enter Promo Code SESAC349