California Copyright Conference presents "The Evolution of Artist Management"
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
6:15 PM Check-In ● 6:30 PM Cocktails ● 7:00 PM Dinner
Sportsmen's Lodge Events Center
12833 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604 (Coldwater Canyon & Ventura Blvd)
"The Evolution of Artist Management"
Being a manager has evolved beyond the classic idea of artist management. Today’s managers are involved in many facets of an artist’s career including branding, merchandising, film production, publishing, record label, social activism, and even being a PRO. Please join us as we welcome some of the top artist managers in the business for a behind-the-scenes look at the dynamic world of talent management.
• Michael R. Morris, Esq. – Principal, Valensi Rose, PLC and Past President, California Copyright Conference
• Eric Polin - Sr. Vice President, Music Publishing, Universal Pictures
• Jeff Jampol - JAM, Inc. Clients include: The Doors, the Ramones, and Estates of Tupac Shakur, Otis Redding, Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Henry Mancini, Peter Tosh, and Rick James also consultants to The Estate Of Michael Jackson
• Deb Klein - Hands On Management (JV with Primary Wave). Clients include Flyleaf, Yell For Help and DWNTWN
• Chris Nilsson - 10th Street Entertainment. Clients include: Motley Crue, Blondie and Five Finger Death Punch
• Larry Wade - EVP of Boardwalk Music Group. Clients include: Evan "Kidd" Bogart, Wallpaper. & Blended Babies (Chance, Kid Cudi). Owner - Decible Entertainment. Clients include: David "DQ" Quinones (Beyonce, MCG) & RedWine.
• Seb Webber - Red Light Management . Co-Manager of Markus Schulz, Ferry Corsten, New World Punx, Rusko, SIZE Records, SIZE MGMT (Steve Angello, AN21, Third Party, Max Vangelli). Founder of direct-to-consumer ticketing company "CrowdSurge"
CCC Members/College Students $45 per person / Non-members $55 per person
All Students MUST show College ID at the door, if paying at the member rate.
RESERVE YOUR SEAT NOW
PLEASE RSVP BY FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 8TH, NOON
Register online with your credit card atww.theccc.org" target="_blank">www.theccc.org
Or use our voicemail system (818-379-3312)
Dinner is payable at the door by cash or check only. No credit cards.