Register for the NARM Entertainment & Technology Law Conference Series
Where & When
Thurs, Sept. 13, 2012, 1-5:30 PM
Office of Greenberg Traurig
200 Park Ave, Met Life Building, New York City
The early bird registration deadline for the September 13 installment of our highly anticipatedww.narm.com/events/entertainment-technology-law-conference-series/09-13-12-nyc/">Entertainment & Technology Law Conference in NYC is quickly approaching!
Known for debating hot topics and bringing together the most knowledgeable speakers, this is a must-attend event for anyone who wants the opportunity to interact with industry advocates and influencers on the entertainment industry's most pressing legal and policy issues.
Discussion topics can be found below and more confirmed speakers will be added in the coming weeks.
Preliminary Agenda Topics
Comparing International Anti-Piracy Strategies
- Michael Smith, Professor of Information Technology and Marketing, Carnegie-Mellon University
- Michael N. Schlesinger, Counsel, Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp
The Continuing Digital Evolution of the First Sale Doctrine
- Gary Adelman, Partner, Meister Seelig & Fein
- Jason M. Schultz, Professor of Law and Director, Samuelson Law, Technology & Public Policy Clinic, UC Berkeley School of Law
- Bob Clarida, Partner, Reitler Kailas & Rosenblatt
- Howard Weller, Partner, Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp
Digital Television Innovation, Competition and Copyright
- Markham Erickson, Executive Director, Open Internet Coalition
- Seth Greenstein, Partner, Constantine Canon
Copyright Trolls or Creative Lawyering? Are Mass Copyright Infringement Suits Ethical? Can They Be Effective Deterrents, or a Successful Business Model?
- Jason Sweet, Partner, Booth Sweet
- Rob Turner, Associate, Winston & Strawn
- Jennifer Pariser, SVP, Litigation, Recording Industry Association of America