MIDEM & Berklee College of Music announce the Rethink Music Conference
Rethink Music: Creativity, Commerce, and Policy in the 21st Century
MIDEM and Berklee College of Music bring you a new music conference, Rethink Music, which will be held April 25-27, 2011, in Boston, MA. Rethink Music will examine the business and rights challenges facing the music industry in the digital era. The event brings music industry stakeholders together with legal, business and academic experts.
Join us in Boston for:
- A discussion by Rep. John Conyers, Ranking Member of the House Judiciary Committee about the future of copyright law
- An exclusive conversation with Paul McGuiness, manager of U2, with other leading artist managers
- - Panel conversations about new business models
- - Interactive discourses with some of today's most technology-savvy and business innovative artists
- - Private evening entertainment from artists including Ben Folds, Amanda Palmer, and Damian Kulash…
Sign up now for Rethink Music 2011 at 40% savings off the walk-in price! Use discount code SESAC.