Vote for the Songs of Love Foundation on Facebook!
Chase Bank is sponsoring a contest on Facebook called Chase Community Giving that offers money to the charities with the most votes.
Your vote by January 22nd can help Songs of Love win the $1,000,000 prize!
Step by Step Instructions
1. Login to your Facebook Account (skip this if already signed into Facebook)
2. Click here: http://tinyurl.com/winonemillion.
3. If prompted, click the "Allow" button.
4. Click on the button "Become a Fan"
5. Click on the button "Vote for Charity"
6. You've done it! You will see a "Thank you for voting" message. Please publish your vote to spread the awareness across Facebook.
The final round of voting has begun! Click to vote. You have until January 22 to help us win $1,000,000 so another 4,000 children can receive their very own "song of love"! (Click here for instructions on how to vote.)
CBS 60 Minutes Special
Songs of Love Foundation was featured on 60 Minutes with Dan Rather. Watch Here!
ABOUT Songs of Love:
The Songs of Love Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing personalized songs for children and teens currently facing tough medical, physical or emotional challenges, free of charge.