The conference will kick off with a keynote by the award-winning composer, Harry Gregson-Williams, who has scored such films as The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, The Martian, and the Shrek franchise, all of which have surpass $1Billion in box office sales with Tuesday’s keynote offering insight from recording artist, songwriter, investor and essayist, D.A. Wallach, who has toured with N*E*R*D, Lady Gaga and Weezer.
Red Bull Media House ● Guild of Music Supervisors ● ASCAP ● AdRev ● Tunesat ● APM Music ● TheTrichordist.com ● Goodby, Silverstein and Partners ● BBDO ● SESAC ● BMI ● Videohelper ● 5 Alarm Music ● The License Lab ● Megatrax ● Encore Merci ● Lalela Music ● EMI Production Music ● Warner/Chappell Production Music ● Liquid Cinema ● The Refinery Creative ● Aspect ● Sentric Music ● and more!
- The DOJ Ruling – What It Means and What Can We Do About It
- Advertising: Sync’ing Up the Ins and Outs of Music in Ads
- Brands & Broadcasters: Co-pub or create on their own?
- Covers & Remixes & Customs: All You Need to Know
- The Future of Global Music Rights: Making Sense of the New Normal
- Recording, Mixing and Mastering for Production Music
- A Conversation with David Lowery and Brian McNelis
Don’t miss this important must-attend industry event of the year!
PMA Members - $249 (plus processing fees)
Non-PMA Members - $299 (plus processing fees)
Students: $99 (plus processing fees)