November 13 2009
Dow Jones & Nielsen
November 12-13, 2009 – The Roosevelt Hotel, NYC
SAVE THE DATE!
SPECIAL RATE FOR SESAC MEMBERS
Use Promo Code: SESAC to Register Today For Only $1250! A $650 Savings!
Click on the link: https://www.xpressreg.net/eReg/RegDemoE-Reg.asp
Registrations Issues? Contact Lisa Kastner at 646-654-4643 or LKastner@billboard.com
Hosted by The Nielsen Company and Dow Jones, Media and Money brings together the very best, most important and forward-thinking leaders in media, entertainment and finance. Media and Money provides an honest, executive-level examination of the evolving media and entertainment landscape, its challenges and its opportunities.
The 2009 event will cover:
• How media and entertainment companies are evolving to face their competition and the challenging economy
• The types of acquisitions that both sector investors and companies are looking to do
• The steps that both media and entertainment companies are taking and should take to protect and capitalize on their intellectual property
• An understanding of what role social media can and will truly play for advertisers
• Perspective on the startups that are changing or likely to change the media and entertainment landscape
• Whether taking products directly to the consumer will help save not only companies, but sectors as well
And much more...
Register Today & Save with the SESAC promo code.
Return to calendar.